Thursday, April 2, 2026

Brother Russell's Surgery


On Wednesday, April 1, 2026 at 08:50:04 PM CDT, William Arehart <arehartwilliam@gmail.com> wrote:


Brothers, tomorrow is Russell's hip replacement surgery, please keep him in your prayers. I will let everyone know how he is doing when I hear something. 

Father, we place Russell completely in Your loving care as he prepares for surgery. Calm his fears and strengthen his faith. Guide the hands of his surgeons and medical team, granting them skill and wisdom. Bless this procedure with success and grant him a smooth recovery. May Your healing peace rest upon him, and may he rise from this time restored in body and spirit. Amen.

Brother's tomorrow is also Holy Thursday and there is adoration after Mass. I still don't have anyone for 11pm to 12am tomorrow night. If you can cover this time or a part of it, please let me know. 

Grand Knight 
William Arehart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sept Fish Fry

  Brothers tonight is our first fish fry of fall. It is also the one for TLC as well as we will be giving free meals to active and former mi...

Total Pageviews