Monday, August 10, 2026

Prayers Needed....for Robin Adams

 Brothers, we have our monthly meeting Tuesday 8/11/26 at 7pm. There will be lots of dates given and finalized at the meeting so please be there. Adoration and Confessions start at 5pm Mass will be at 6pm.  




Robin Adams was discharged from Mercy on Thursday. This was her Facebook post from Thursday. 

"So it had been determined I had a mild heart attack recently. I have pleurisy and inflammation. I had a collapsed lower lobe lung. I do not wish these things on my worst enemy. Luckily the heart attack was so mild that it didn’t affect the rest of the heart. I am blessed. Pleurisy is very painful."

Brothers please continue to pray for Robin while she heals and has follow-up appointments.

Grand Knight
William Arehart






Brothers, Robin Adams, went into the hospital yesterday morning. She had severe chest pains, the worst she has ever had. She had Chuck call an ambulance to take here to Mercy. The doctors ran several tests, she had to stay there last night. They know it wasn't a heart attack, she does have fluid on her lungs and it is painful to breathe. I believe she is still there. They have been doing tests all day, some of which were very painful. Please pray that her pain be eased, she can get some peaceful rest, and that God will heal her.


Brendan Durby spoke with Travis Hurst today on the phone. While on the phone Travis said he was involved in a terrible bike wreck. Travis is recovering but I am sure he could use prayers. 

Prayer to the Holy Spirit for Healing                                                                    

Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of your love. Breathe your healing breath into the depths of Robin Adams and Travis Hurst, bringing light where there is darkness, and renewal where there is brokenness. Heal our spiritual blindness and grant us the grace to see Christ in this trial. Amen.    

Grand Knight
William Arehart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayers Needed....for Robin Adams

  Brothers, we have our monthly meeting Tuesday 8/11/26 at 7pm. There will be lots of dates given and finalized at the meeting so please be ...

Total Pageviews