Saturday, February 17, 2024

Building Ramp Assist/Address updated

Update
 I woke up this morning and it was 66degrees in the house even though the furnace was set at 70 degrees. Thermostat stage 1 fan  I have Millers Plumbing from Mexico, MO. coming by at 9:30 -10 AM to work on the Geo Thermal unit  tomorrow and he wants me here. I'm changing the date to work on the deck/ramp for Les Rouse at 261 Country Trails Road to Wednesday 21 February to start about 9 AM.
    William Arehart is in room 3256 at Mercy hospital for anyone who Plans on visiting him. He said the Afib wasn't caused by covid but will do an ultrasound on his heart to make sure there are no issues. 
 He has to do a sleep study once he's released from the hospital.
    Thank You in advance for prayers as needed and any and all help.


The address is 261 Country Trails Road Conway, MO

John Tieskotter sent this earlier today. If you can help, please do. Les has been battling cancer and now this he definitely needs are prayers and help. Thank you to everyone in advance. If you have any questions reach out to John or Russell.

Russell Rouse contacted me yesterday and asked for my expertise in building a 5' X 5' Deck and wheelchair ramp for his brother who is still in the hospital in Springfield with Guillain-Barre syndrome. Hospital is trying to treat the condition but there is no cure.
    I'm going over Les trailer tomorrow with Russell to get the dimensions I need to determine amount of materials we'll need We're hoping to get to build the deck/ramp this week after Russell picks up the materials we need. If any Knight has some time we would appreciate any and all help in building the deck/ramp. I'm hoping to work on it Tuesday after I do my physical therapy for my knee from 8:30 - 9:30 probably around 10:00 on Tuesday 20 February.. Thank you in advance.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knights working together..May 2024

 Bro John Tieskotter (10877) and Dan Poirier (9170) work to help a fellow Knight  finish building a Goat Enclosure in Macomb

Total Pageviews