Tuesday, January 23, 2024

fraternal benefit night

Hello,

 

I was just informed by Darrell that the upcoming fraternal benefit night on Jan 30 will not count towards our Star Council.  It is still good information if you want to attend.

 

Thanks,

Michael

 

 


-------- Original message --------

From: "Hinkebein, Darrell" <Darrell.Hinkebein@KOFC.ORG

Date: 1/22/24 3:34 PM (GMT-06:00) 

To: kandycri@sbcglobal.net

Subject: Fraternal Benefit Night 

 

The FBN that is scheduled for January 30th will NOT count towards the requirements for the council for Founders Award. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused you and those we have told. 

I tried to get Supreme to respond to me last week prior to the DD meeting, but those I shared the email with passed on to others and just today I received a response, 

Sorry as this doesn’t look good, I would let the councils go forward with the presentation as it will be good information. They will not have a survey to take. 

You can tell those that ask that there wasn’t a survey with this presentation, 

Darrell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knights working together..May 2024

 Bro John Tieskotter (10877) and Dan Poirier (9170) work to help a fellow Knight  finish building a Goat Enclosure in Macomb

Total Pageviews