Friday, December 1, 2023

Prayer Request for Jerry Nehl


Brother Knights, Jerry Nehl is in the hospital with Pneumonia and needs our prayers. The hospital in Lebanon was going to transfer him to Springfield but they are letting him stay there for now.


Oh God, remember our friend who is sick. I commend him to Your compassionate regard that You would grant him healing and total recovery. Comfort him on their sickbed and take away his suffering.

I beg for Jerry healing and trust that no sickness is too difficult for You. I pray that You bless our friend with Your tender love, renew his strength and cure what afflicts him. 

In Your loving name, I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tootsie Roll sign-up 2026

  Brothers tomorrow October 10 is the first day of the Tootsie Roll Drive please look at the attached file and make sure that you are there ...

Total Pageviews