Friday, November 3, 2023

Prayer Request Jose Clay

Brothers, I received this in an email today from Jose Clay. As many of you know he moved back to Florida to be with his family. They were worried about him and wanted him close by. 


"Hi William. I requested a Mass for Virginia in what would have been her birthday next Saturday. I am sorry I am unable to be there but I will go to Mass at the local church here.
I have never requested that my brother Knights pray, but my great-grandbaby Rayah is 20 months old, and seriously ill in the hospital with a rare respiratory issue, and we would appreciate all the prayers we can send to the Blessed Mother of God for Rayah's total recovery.
Thank you to you William, and to all my brothers and sisters at Holy Trinity."

Mary, full of grace, spiritual mother to those in need, I fervently request your heavenly intercession for Rayah who is ill and seeks God’s miraculous assistance. You truly care for the sick and offer them your compassionate support in powerful acts of healing.

Stay near to Rayah with your maternal protection. Console our anxious hearts and grant that our physical and emotional sufferings be a source of purification and growth for eternal life. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Knights working together..May 2024

 Bro John Tieskotter (10877) and Dan Poirier (9170) work to help a fellow Knight  finish building a Goat Enclosure in Macomb

Total Pageviews