Monday, October 9, 2023

Update on Don Boyles


The latest on Don:
Don feels better than yesterday. I’m really happy about that since he was doing some hallucinating yesterday. He is more like himself today. His pain level is a 7. Having said that, he is not complaining and appears to be comfortable. 
I spoke with the nurse. She looked things up on the computer for me. They are still waiting on the infectious disease Dr to sign off on releasing Don. OT and PT still need to make their recommendations. Tomorrow or Tuesday I would image they will move him. It will either be to the Mercy rehab hospital or to Quail Creek. I’ll keep you posted as I hear updates.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Knights working together..May 2024

 Bro John Tieskotter (10877) and Dan Poirier (9170) work to help a fellow Knight  finish building a Goat Enclosure in Macomb

Total Pageviews