The latest on Don:
Don feels better than yesterday. I’m really happy about that since he was doing some hallucinating yesterday. He is more like himself today. His pain level is a 7. Having said that, he is not complaining and appears to be comfortable.
I spoke with the nurse. She looked things up on the computer for me. They are still waiting on the infectious disease Dr to sign off on releasing Don. OT and PT still need to make their recommendations. Tomorrow or Tuesday I would image they will move him. It will either be to the Mercy rehab hospital or to Quail Creek. I’ll keep you posted as I hear updates.
Monday, October 9, 2023
Update on Don Boyles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tootsie Roll sign-up 2026
Brothers tomorrow October 10 is the first day of the Tootsie Roll Drive please look at the attached file and make sure that you are there ...


No comments:
Post a Comment