Saturday, September 16, 2023

Rosary

Good morning, Brother Knights, I spoke with Carrie Smith this morning about the Rosary on the square. I found out I was wrong the Coast to Coast Rosary is not the one that we pray on the square but the Rosary Rallies which happens to be Oct. 14th this year. Carrie is going to contact the county about us using the square that day. She asked me to find some Knights that will help with this. 

Please change the date on your calanders from Oct. 7th to Oct 14th I believe we always do this at 12 noon. Sorry for any confusion.

 We have tootsie rolls that day as well so make sure if you are helping with the rally you are not scheduled to be handing tootsie rolls out at the same time. 

Deputy Grand Knight 
William Arehart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knights working together..May 2024

 Bro John Tieskotter (10877) and Dan Poirier (9170) work to help a fellow Knight  finish building a Goat Enclosure in Macomb

Total Pageviews