Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Adoration @ Holy Trinity


Good evening brothers,


Brother Arehart brought to my attention  and would like for me to mention that Adoration begins Tuesday, November 29.  (Below you will find the schedule I copied from the church bulletin)
This is Holy Trinity's Schedule.  As soon as I receive Sacred Heart's, I will send a follow up email.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 p.m.--6:00 p.m.
Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:00 a.m.--9:00 a.m. except for First Friday Adoration.  It will continue to follow the 9:00 a.m. mass with Benediction at 12:30 p.m.
There is a sign up sheet that can be found at the back of the church next to the baptismal font.  

On the first Sunday of each month, beginning on December 4th, Holy Trinity will have the Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament from 9:00 a.m.--10:00 a.m.

Also, Tuesday, November 29th at 7:00 p.m. is our Fraternal Benefit Night.  Here is the address to register:   www.TinyURL.com/HegnaFBN           (Thank you to Carol Coleman for placing the announcement in the bulletin.)

Last, I would like for you to say a prayer of healing for my cousin who was breast cancer free for 22 years.  At Sheila's last checkup, it was discovered that the cancer had returned.  Thank you and as I have previously mentioned in my emails, I will pray for you, family and/or friends as I pray the Holy Rosary to work.

Have a blessed week as well as a blessed Advent season,

YBIC,

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knights working together..May 2024

 Bro John Tieskotter (10877) and Dan Poirier (9170) work to help a fellow Knight  finish building a Goat Enclosure in Macomb

Total Pageviews