Saturday, September 3, 2022

Choices Pregnancy Center


Hello brothers,
I have received a message from Jennifer McCall and would like to relay her information.

 Hello and I hope you are all having a fantastic day! I would like to extend an invitation to each of you to join me at a fundraising banquet benefitting Choices Pregnancy Center in Marshfield. Choices is a not for profit organization that provides pregnancy resources including parenting education, pregnancy and baby supplies like diapers and formula and so much more to support moms, dads and their children. Women and men in crisis pregnancies find the support they need to welcome their children into the world! 
The banquet and meal are free. The guest speaker is Joe-El Godsey, President of Heartbeat International. You will be asked to discern a financial gift but not required to make one. I am the table host and need 9 people to fill the rest of the seats. The banquet will be held Sept. 27th at 6:00 pm at The Oasis Hotel and Convention Center.  I need to know by Friday or ASAP if you plan to attend so I can fill all the seats!  Thank you for considering!!! 

I will register you so just let me know if you will attend: Jennifer McCall 417-880-4386. 
You don't have to RSVP to the Banquet Coordinator, just to me.

Again, please contact Jennifer McCall if you would like to attend.   We are coming upon our busy months and I will be sending out another itenary of the upcoming events.  Look forward to our next meeting.

"And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

YBiC,
Gary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Knights working together..May 2024

 Bro John Tieskotter (10877) and Dan Poirier (9170) work to help a fellow Knight  finish building a Goat Enclosure in Macomb

Total Pageviews