Wednesday, August 10, 2022

KOC Installation August 2022


Brothers,

In our meeting tonight, Jerry Nehl pointed out that the dinner for our 30th Anniversary of our council is not this Sunday, but it will be September 18.  My mistake in looking at my original notes.  I apologize for any inconvenience.  I have attached pictures of tonight's installation of officers.  Notes from tonight's meeting will be posted in the upcoming days.  Congratulations to our DD, David Kandlbinder for his award for Outstanding District Deputy--well deserved David!  

YBiC,

Gary

"I command you: be strong and steadfast! Do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD, your God, is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9




No comments:

Post a Comment

Knights working together..May 2024

 Bro John Tieskotter (10877) and Dan Poirier (9170) work to help a fellow Knight  finish building a Goat Enclosure in Macomb

Total Pageviews